Level 60 Barbarian quitting for the mean time

I've got to step away from this game until a major issue is addressed. I can't compete with the ranged classes. Heres what I mean here:

They're able to farm chunks of inferno that I can't no matter what gear or skill combinations I'm using. The items that they have access to are put on the AH and sold for massive profits. Profits that I cannot participate in. I can't speak on behalf of the monk, but on behalf of he barb, inferno is simply impossible.

You can suggest farming hell all you want, but what you don't understand is 2 things:

1) Hell doesn't drop items worthy of use in inferno, (or even remotely close for that matter).
2) The profits from farming hell are insignificant as the items from inferno are 250k+, (I've got 350k gold. There is no way in hell i'm going to spend 250k for a blue letter axe that does 550 dps with no other mods whatsoever).

So until this is addressed, i'm going to stop wasting my time here. No, i'm not rerolling. I like the barb and thats my class. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment